Friday, January 4, 2013

Trouble Sleeping? Try Essential Oils

                                                                                 
Do you ever just lay in bed so tired but you cant fall asleep because your  your brain is thinking of so many things and wont shut down and relax so you can go to sleep? This use to happen to me all the time and sometime still does but all I use is Doterra's Essential Oil Lavender .


I put a couple drops in the palm of my hand and put some under my nose, on my forehead, on my throat  and heart. You can also put it on your pillow or put it in a diffuser.   For even better results you can put it or your feet as well. 

Doing this is also great for stress, anxiety, and depression.

One of my favorite Essential Oils to use is Lavender  It smells so good and helps with so many things. My husband loves using Lavender he says it relaxes him and really helps him sleep better.  My kids love it as well, I use a diffuser in their room with a few drops of Lavender it keeps their room smelling so nice for a long time.  


If your having trouble sleeping you should give this a try it works for me! You should try it! 

You can get Doterra Essential Oils or a diffuser from my site below.


No comments: