Saturday, January 5, 2013

Heartburn and Indigestion





When I was pregnant with each of my 3 kids one of my many discomforts was heartburn and indigestion. I would get it quite a bit towards the end. I still get it sometimes. I love using Doterra Essential oils for as many things possible and whenever I can because they are so safe so effective and so good for you.  So Ginger was my savior for the annoying discomfort of heartburn and indigestion and it works so fast!

The way I like to use it is 1-2 drops Ginger in a cup of hot water and 1-2 teaspoons honey its so easy and so good.  My husband and brother in-law love using Doterra's   Peppermint Essential Oil they put 1 drop or 2  in their mouth. Or they use the beadlit's  which are a lot more convenient and fun to use.

1 comment:

Noni said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.