Saturday, March 2, 2013

Free Diffuser And/Or Modern Essentials Book! Find Out How!


I am giving away Free Modern Essential Book  ($25 value) to anyone and everyone who signs up with DoTERRA using my website  and orders 200pv or more on or before March 15th

 I will be giving away a free Diffuser ($49 value) and Modern Essentials Book to anyone who signs up using my website ordering 500pv or more on or before March 15th! Here's how.





Go to top right side of page click on Join
Click on Join as a new Independent Product Consultant
Click Continue
Fill put in your information 
Pick your enrollment kit
Leave a comment on this post what you got and why
Like my facebook page Treu Colors
Share this  Post on Treu Colors Facebook page
Send me a message or email that you did this
and your mailing address so I can send you your
free stuff!

If you have any questions feel free to call, text, or email, me!

Ava Treu
4357732351
treuava@gmail.com

No comments: