Monday, December 10, 2012

Help for Strep throat



My oldest child Maya woke up saying she wasn't feeling very good so I'm thinking she has strep (Maya and I get strep pretty often), she said her throat and head hurt and she had the chills and a fever. So I loaded her up with Essential Oils. I made a roll-on mixture of Onguard Lemon, and Frankincense, which help builds the immune system and helps shorten the duration of time if they've already gotten sick and another one of Oregano, Melaleuca, and Frankincense which is like a  natural antibiotic.
I rolled them on her feet and put her socks on. I rolled some Onguard on the back of her neck and on her throat. I also made her some Onguard tea (warm water, honey and 3 drops Onguard, which tastes really good) put it in her stainless steel water bottle and let her drink it on the couch.

She took a little nap and when she woke up she was looking so much better.

So I've been putting the two roll-ons on her feet and neck through out the day, giving her Onguard tea and I also had the diffuser with Onguard running all day to kill all the germs in the air. Yay for Onguard and all my Doterra Oils! 

When we have strep in my little family I have been able to get rid of it  using Doterra Oils no medication and thats pretty exciting for me!



http://www.mydoterra.com/avatreu/

2 comments:

Carole said...

Good luck, Ava, on your new adventure.

sherice@foodieluvsfitness said...

My Daughter had Strep like 6 times last yr. They said she needed her tonsils out. We haven't done it yet. I will have to give this a try next time :)